- Time is now for 1 women's hockey league — with assist from NHL
- Giordano leads Flames to win over Canucks
- Jets blank Predators to clinch playoff spot
- Boeing Software Updates to Fix Anti-Stall System 'Tentatively' Approved by FAA: Report
- These Game of Thrones Sneakers Aren’t Suitable for the Long Winter, But They Look Great
The computer system that manages CPP payments was upgraded in 2009 – with one major flaw. An IT glitch prevented the government from chasing down people who owed $66 million in overpaid benefits. The problem has been fixed – a decade later – and some 15,000 people are again on the hook.