- Late Jays great Roy Halladay elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Maple Leafs GM downplays team's slide, says Matthews contract talks progressing
- Christine Sinclair moves closer to history with 178th international goal
- 1st-world problem: Outraged Saints fans sue NFL for do-over after blown call
- NFL to consider making pass interference a reviewable play: sources
It shouldn’t be the case that inviting smart technology into our homes to safeguard against potential threats might instead lead to serious breaches of individual privacy, and yet reports of such violations of user trust are increasingly common. Now, Amazon’s Ring security cameras have come under fire for just that.